Yoga for Constipation
Yoga has numerous advantages. Yoga offers numerous advantages, ranging from treating postpartum depression to assisting heart disease sufferers. Yoga benefits every area of the body in some way, from your toes to your head. Yes, your stomach is included. Our unhealthy, fast-paced lifestyle is one of the most common causes of constipation, gas, and other gastrointestinal problems. Poor eating habits, stress, and hectic schedules can all cause hard stools (or diarrhoea) or constipation in your digestive tract.
- How Yoga Can Help With Constipation
- Balasana is a constipation remedy.
- Supta Matsyendrasana is a constipation-relieving pose.
- Ardha Matsyendrasana is a position that can help with constipation.
- Pawanmuktasana is beneficial in the treatment of constipation.
- Parivrtta Trikonasana will help in constipation treatment.
- Shavasana will help with constipation treatment.
Also Read: Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
How Yoga Can Help With Constipation
Yoga can help with all of these digestive issues and discomforts. Yoga can help with constipation in two ways: For starters, it assists you in managing your stress reaction, which can significantly improve the functioning of your digestive system. When you’re stressed, you’re more prone to become “blocked out,” as you’re probably aware. Meditation and pranayama are extremely beneficial in this condition. Yogasanas that massage the digestive organs, improving blood and oxygen flow, are another way the digestive system benefits. This facilitates the passage of the faeces through your digestive tract. Regular yoga practise is really beneficial to intestinal health. So, which yogasanas treat constipation?
Balasana is a constipation remedy
Balasana relaxes your entire body. It not only relieves constipation but also helps with exhaustion. Balasan should be done for 1-2 minutes.
Supta Matsyendrasana is a constipation-relieving pose
Supta Matsyendrasana is a simple and effective yoga pose for constipation since it stimulates your stomach and intestines. For 1-2 minutes, perform this asana.
Ardha Matsyendrasana is a position that can help with constipation
Your body is also bent in Ardha Matsyendrasana, which allows toxins to exit your stomach and benefits your digestive system. For 1-2 minutes, perform this asana.
Pawanmuktasana is beneficial in the treatment of constipation
As the name implies, Pawanmuktasana aids in the expulsion of gas from the stomach and provides relief from constipation. 1 minute of Pawanmuktasana
Parivrtta Trikonasana will help in constipation treatment
Your torso is even more bent in Parivritta Trikonasana. This is beneficial to your digestive organs and relieves constipation. Do this asana for 1 minute as well.
You can follow Parivritta Trikonasana with Parivritta Parsvakonasana. It also aids with constipation relief. 1 minute of Parivrit Parsvkonasana
Shavasana will help with constipation treatment
In Shavasana, your body is at its most relaxed. After your yoga session, do this. Shavasana should last 5-10 minutes.
Pay great attention to the following:
- Remember that tranquilly from yoga practise occurs gradually and only after continued practise.
- Yogasanas do not cause joint pain; therefore, during the practise, use objects, pillows, and other equipment to support the body as needed.
- Don’t put too much emphasis on your physical ability. If the pain intensifies, stop doing yoga immediately and consult a doctor.
These 7 yoga positions will help you get rid of constipation.