100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
The main goal of this module’s short-term training yoga instructor program is to connect your mind to the body. Hatha Yoga has a special power, the mind, mind and intellect synergistic. The main goal 100 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is to introduce yoga enthusiasts to understand the basics of yoga asana, pranayama and kriya – the three basic elements of yoga. Our course modules are developed with many years of practice and the understanding of the ancient practice of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga with breathing technique Pranayam. We have developed this module as a springboard every day to become an extended yoga teacher, to practice yoga.
Our School Offer 100 hour these yoga course Program:
- 100 Hours Hatha yoga teacher training Course in Rishikesh.
- 100 Hours Ashtanga yoga teacher training Course in Rishikesh
- 100 Hours Vinyasa yoga teacher training Course in Rishikesh.
- 100 Hours Kundalini yoga teacher training Course in Rishikesh
- 100 Hours Meditation yoga teacher training Course in Rishikesh
What will you gain from this program of 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course:
In these 2 weeks of Yoga Teacher training course in Rishikesh,India we will help with our knowledge and skills and understanding the complex aspects of yoga full support. We provide a full residential education consisting of comfortable accommodation, Satwik food, organic drinks, and books and training materials. Each of us has a set of specific requirements with regard to yoga. In these 14 day yoga training program, we will create an environment to learn together, exercise together and absorb a higher energy through a synchronized effort. Our Asana techniques are modern and note all safety precautions practitioners while allowing them to explore their originality, creativity, self-expression and freedom.
Why 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with us?
- Yoga is an ancient science of wellness whose origin lies in the Vedic texts of India. But with its global popularity, the teachings of yoga are being greatly distorted. In such a situation, it is important to keep this ancestral gift intact in its true form. We at Gyan Yoga Ashram, strive to spread the yogic knowledge in the most authentic manner.
- With all our courses laid on the ancient texts, we provide the best 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Our teachers are themselves certified yoga teachers and master various subjects of yoga. These subjects include Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa flow, meditation, etc. In spite of having spacious yoga halls, we keep small batches of students to ensure every student gets equal attention by the teachers. We believe small is beautiful.
- Since this program is a residential course, we have a beautiful campus right in the heart of the world yoga capital-Rishikesh. Surrounded by Himalayan view and the holy Ganges flowing right through the town, YTT at Gyan Yoga Ashram is a once in a lifetime experience.
- We offer clean and tidy accommodations to our students. Also the food served during the stay is ‘satvik’ in nature, which helps you detoxify your body. We maintain strict security regulations in and around our school for the safety of our students.
- With the testimonials of our previous students, we get to know how our efforts have brought about a significant growth in their yogic career as well as their personalities. The love we get from our students is a proof why Gyan Yoga Ashraml is the best yoga school in Rishikesh.
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Details
|5:30 Am||Morning Bell|
|6:30-6:45 Am||Morning Tea|
|6:45 - 7 Am||Shatkarma|
|7 - 8:15 Am||Hatha yoga|
|8:15 - 8:45 Am||Pranayama|
|9 - 9:30 Am||Breakfast|
|10 - 11 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11 - 12 Pm||Alingment- Adjustemnt- Methodology|
|12 - 12:30 Pm||Lunch|
|3 - 4 Pm||Anatomy & Physiology|
|4:15 - 5:45 Pm||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|6 - 7 Pm||Meditation & Mantra chanting|
|7:15 - 8 Pm||Dinner|
|10:00 pm||Lights off|
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|1 Dec 2018||14 Dec 2018||Fully Booked||$500|
|1 Jan 2019||14 Jan 2019||Fully Booked||$500|
|1 Feb 2019||14 Feb 2019||Fully Booked||$500|
|1 Mar 2019||14 Mar 2019||Fully Booked||$500|
|1 Apr 2019||14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked||$500|
|1 May 2019||14 May 2019||Available ( 10 Seats Left)||$500|
|1 June 2019||14 June 2019||Available ( 7 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 July 2019||14 July 2019||Available ( 5 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Aug 2019||14 Aug 2019||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Sep 2019||14 Sep 2019||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Oct 2019||14 Oct 2019||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Nov 2019||14 Nov 2019||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||Available ( 12 Seats Left )||$500|
|1 Jan 2020||14 Jan 2020||Avialable (10 Seats Left)||$500|
|1 Feb 2020||14 Feb 2020||Avialable (12 Seats Left)||$500|
|1 March 2020||14 March 2020||Avialable (14 Seats Left)||$500|
Inclusion / Exclusion in Course Fees
- 14 nights Twin shared Accommodation
- Rooms with hot water, attached bath & toilet
- Unlimited free High Speed WiFi internet connection
- 3 Times daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
- Course books and course manual
- Usage of in house library
- Cleansing material like Neti Pot, Rubber tube etc.
- One Himalayas Trip
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport
- Every Saturday Satsang ( Spiritual Gathering)
- Every Weekend Excursion
- One full body massage
- Private Accommodation- 150 USD Extra.
Note : All classes are mandatory for students.In case of an illnesses or emergencies student can take leave with due permission from the concerned teacher. Leaves without reasons won’t be accepted and this will severely effect the monthly performance of the student.